Re: Open office and libreoffice in terms of accessability

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi,

I like the fact that you don't have to alt tab to get to the type of things you want to use such as a spread sheet. I tried libre office but didn't like it as well.

On 4/3/2016 9:34 PM, Ali Colak wrote:
I have recently installed both OpenOffice 4.1.2 and libreoffice 5.16
and began experimenting. They have bothe come a long way in terms of
accesability since april of 2014, which was the last time I tried tem.
But I would like to ask members of the group, which one they would
recommend in terms of accessability and why? I'm sure everyone will
have a different opinion, but I would like to hear them, specifically
where accessability is concerned. I have already discovered that the
word count in openoffice seems more accessable.

Eager to read your opinions
Ali