Re: Sluggish reading of emails in Outlook

Edward Green <ergreen1981@...>

Hi Brian,

I'm not sure I know enough about that particular problem but I think it's unlikely. The sluggishness occurs when connected to AC power too, but doesn't occur with other screen readers on either mains or battery.

I'm going to give the new build a whirl to see if this is one of the performance issues it fixes.

Cheers,

Ed

On 6 Jun 2017, at 11:10, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:

Could this be the old problem of the windows system not detecting the processor max out when its throttled back for laptop battery life do you think. Not using Outlook It was just an idea.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-