Re: Window Popping Up in Thunderbird

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

when does this window pop up?

What do you do to make it come up?

the only time i get one is pressing the link on a email address and then it defaults to the to field.

Gene nz

On 6/06/2017 10:56 PM, Rich De Steno wrote:
I am using the current version of Thunderbird with the current version of NVDA.  I am suddenly getting a pop-up every time I attempt to write an email.  This window blocks me from typing and has various worthless format options.  It takes some doing to get rid of it before I can finish the email.  I do not see anything in the Thunderbird menus regarding this.  How do I get rid of this annoying pop-up with NVDA?