De: Edward Green
Data: 6 de junho de 2017 21:32
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] multi language synthesizer recommendations

Hi Sally,

Take a look at http://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Both the synthetic Eloquence and the more (though not really) human-sounding Vocaliser Expressive bundled in the add-on come with English, Spanish and German.

Cheers,

Ed

On 6 Jun 2017, at 20:15, Sally Kiebdaj <fiddle.pup@...> wrote:

Good afternoon list,

Would you kindly save me some research time by recommending the best high quality synthesizer license options for English, German, and perhaps Spanish?

I'd like to make a single purchase and get all three languages.

Which synthesizers have this kind of option?

Alternatively, are there viable multi-lingual voices I should check out?

Thank you,
Sally