Re: Drop outs in nvda con recordings?

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

there is some problem with the recording cant be fixed.

On 6/7/17, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
I was attempting to listen to the Keynote downloaded this morning, and it
became quite impossible after a while as lots of words are missing as if
there was some kind of intermittent in a connection cable.
I've not listened to other recordings yet, but wondered if this was a
problem on the original or something weird has happened during the editing
phase.
Perhaps you can listen to that and tell me if its able to be fixed.
I was going to share some parts of this with prospective new users of nvda,

but its very hard to understand as it is now. Jamie keeps disappearing at
crucial points!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.