Re: enhancing microsoft word:

afrim maja <afrim.maja@...>

no, unfortunately it is a university book and it is not only one, there are four or five of them. It would be a good alternative to convert them to html, but I have to edit, underline, italicise, circle, indent ad so on.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2016, at 9:56 PM, Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@...> wrote:

If these are well structured docs with headings, lists, tables, images, etc. and you don't need to edit them, but instead navigate/read them. It might be worth considering saving/exporting to HTML and interacting with it using a web browser.

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 12:32 PM Afrim <afrim.maja@...> wrote:
    I have tried Libra office, I think I mentioned it in my first post.
It crashed along with NVDA. I may try open office though. I am going to
download it now.