Re: Problem: No sounds when copying files etc.

afrim maja <afrim.maja@...>

You can hear sounds when activating or disactivating the browse mode, but not when installing programs. There should be any add-on out there which may play sounds in different areas of your Computer. If you're talking about the sounds of percentage, they can be toggled on by pressing insert plus U to indicate percentage.
Hope it helps. ,

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2016, at 2:55 PM, Ksenia Natapova via Groups.io <ksenia.natapova=yahoo.de@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,
I have NVDA installed on my laptop. I don'g hear any sound when I copy and paste a file or install a program...
I even tried to reset the NVDA settings but I still can't hear any tone. Is there any way to turn on this option?
Best regards
Ksenia