From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2017 4:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Apple WWDC Keynote

Amen! I am so happy you are seeing the light! Apple is just patting people on the head and saying, there you go, you poor disabled person, I did this for you to make this accessible. They do not care about the Disabled at all. All they want is money. Now Microsoft, they are begging for our input on making win10 as accessible as it can be. MS really cares about us blind people, and many blind people are employed by Microsoft. Another company who goes out of the way to make the product accessible is Drop Box. They actually train some of their workers to use Drop Box under blind folds. That is how far they go out of the way to be accessible. Apple just wants a pat on the back for making their iPhones and so on accessible right out of the box. Microsoft will knock Apple out of the water someday, I can’t wait to celebrate when they do LOL!

Have a great one, guys!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10