Re: Silly question but I'll ask anyway!

Felix G.

Hi!
To explain: When merging Master into Next, it doesn't mean that afterwards they will be identical. It means: Next gets all the changes that were done to Master since they diverged. So the sounds are not affected, and Next keeps the new ones. Does that make sense?
Kind regards,
Felix

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> schrieb am Fr., 9. Juni 2017 um 17:19 Uhr:

I see the latest snap is merge master into Next, how is it then that when
you do this you don't end up with the original sound effects back in next.
I prefer them myself over the new ones any day.
 The new ones make me think of some old Atari arcade games from the80s!
Sorry if someone hear is the author.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.