Re: Apple WWDC Keynote

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t apple products and apps accessible?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 6:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Apple WWDC Keynote

No kidding. I used to be quite an Apple fanatic, but I'm rapidly seeing the light.

---
Christopher Gilland

Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 6:25 AM

I think as an accessability issue to those not into apple its a staring case
of apple centric ism in my view.
 They really need to get themselves sorted.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-