Re: Incredibly odd problem with the NVDA modifier key

I actually did try an older version, and in doing so, the caps lock and numpad insert both work beautifully.
---
Christopher Gilland

Sent: Friday, June 09, 2017 3:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Incredibly odd problem with the NVDA modifier key

Hi I cannot duplicate this problem in Windows 7 with UK English with either
laptop or desktop set up with or without  capslock set as nvda key.

Suggestions.
 Something to do with maybe Windows 10 if this is in use on all machines
Oddity in then add on or other software running blocking that key
combination from working.
 Only way to prove its nvda is to go back to an old version and report back,
but from what you say that might not be ideal either.

I wonder what language is set on the machine, could it be mapping that key
before nvda gets to it?
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.