Sent: Friday, June 09, 2017 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Incredibly odd problem with the NVDA modifier key

Have you tried a portable copy of 2017.1 (or earlier) to see if the problem
then goes away?

This would help pin down whether the problem is with 2017.2 specifically, or
something else on your machine.

Antony.

--
"I estimate there's a world market for about five computers."

 - Thomas J Watson, Chairman of IBM

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.