From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Scrolling in the windows console

I don't think this is an NVDA issue. I think a sighted person would need to do this as well. If the console is the same in its operation as the DOS prompt, and I haven't looked into the matter at all, but at a DOS prompt, there is a switch you can use that causes output to be displayed by screen/ For example, dir/p causes directory information to be displayed one screen at a time and you use page down to move to the next screen.

Note the slash after dir followed by p. I added that for those who are listening with speech and with punctuation off.