Re: microsoft windows oneCore voices

Leo

yes of course,

you are already using english us as your primary language.

In order to get the other english voices you need to add more languages, english uk, english canada and so on...

once you had added the packages you want you can go to options and then download only voice package for every language.

Leo

El 9/6/2017 a las 17:16, Josh Kennedy escribió:
hi

I am using the latest NVDA next snapshot. I can use the oneCore voices as a development testing. I see david, zira, and mark mobile voices. are there more oneCore mobile voices maybe for british and other dialects and other languages? if so how do I get them?