From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 3:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA add-ons list on Freelists: list in lockdown mode

This used to happen from time to time before when I used Freelists. Normally
it ended up that whole domains like theirs had been blacklisted making
delivery impossible until their listing got removed and in the meantime no
messages got through as the bounces triggered the suspensions of accounts.
This whole area of anti spam for multiple emails from domain seems to have
got a lot worse in recent months, with legitimate news letters being sent
out through email getting blocked etc.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.