From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 11:01 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA add-ons list on Freelists: list in lockdown mode

Hi everyone,

I’m sending this message as the owner of the NVDA add-ons list hosted at Freelists:

For several days, whenever I and others try to send a message to NvDA add-ons list hosted at Freelists, we get delivery failure notices. This, along with bouncing problem, leads me to believe that we need to initiate an emergency list migration. Thus the Freelists list is in lockdown mode until further notice.

Cheers,

Joseph