From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Damien Sykes-Lindley
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 4:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA add-ons list on Freelists: list in lockdown mode

Hi Joseph,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I dread to think how many times I have been seemingly unsubscribed from the list without so much as a bounce notification, unsubscription confirmation or anything of that sort, then I only notice it months after it happened because when I’m sending emails to the list it isn’t reaching. I think when I recently resubscribed the count was up to 5.

Are there any plans for the addon list? Are we moving to groups.io or are we discussing them here?

Cheers.
Damien.