Re: Multiple address in carbon copy in Thunderbird

Ron Canazzi

Hi Robert,

You should display your contacts list in the message window for an open message. You do this by opening a new message and making sure that the contacts side bar is checked under the view menu. If it is not, you check it or press F9 which is the hot key.

Once you do this and you open a new message, you can shift tab several times until you see your contacts list. You then move over the list and press alt + B for the BCC field and alt + C for the CC field. Alt + A will place addresses in the To field. When you have selected all your address you wish to CC or BCC, then tab forward to the subject and body as normal.

On 6/10/2017 9:43 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Just curious if anyone here tried to send multiple addresses to Thunderbird instead of going by one by one to field specially in the carbon copy, and plus is there a way to appeared the carbon copy if you going to send email. I appreciate your advice.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"