From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andre Fisher
Sent: 11 June 2017 12:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows 10 sound schemes

You can create and modify the sound scheme.

Cheers.

On 6/10/17, Marisane Moruthanyana <marisanem@gmail.com> wrote:
Evening folks

Let me first apologise if I sound deviating from the objective of this
list.

I am going to talk about windows 10 and its sound schemes.

I just think that nvda is obvious, because it is my screen reader that
I am using to access my computer and, thus hope that you will understand.

May I be helped here?

I am sure that you will agree with me that windows has more than one
sounds/sound schemes

The windows 7 home edition on my PC displays about 14 sound schemes.

I can choose anyone of the sounds and save it to be the sound scheme I
would like to hear whenever my PC is on.

I've just switched to win10 at work and am facing challenges regarding
the sounds.

I first did not know where they are, but after trial and error, I
found them.

However, I can only see one sound, i.e. windows default.

How to add others?

Your assistance, as always, is appreciated in advance.

With respect

Marisane