From: Ksenia Natapova via Groups.io
[mailto:ksenia.natapova=yahoo.de@groups.io]
Sent: 04 April 2016 18:13
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem: No sounds when copying files etc.

Hello,
I mean the beeps of the progress bar.
The operating system is Win10 and I have no sound device but the internal
speaker of my laptop.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 04.04.2016 um 18:40 schrieb Brian's Mail list account
<bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>:

What do you mean by no sounds exactly.

What version of windows is it
also do you perhaps have more then one sound device plugged in, such as
the internal sound and some usb headphones?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-