De: Cearbhall O'Meadhra
Data: 11 de junho de 2017 19:22
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Continuous reading with NVDA

Andre,

I have just opened a lengthy document in Adobe and now the problem is that
every start of line appears to NVDA as a graphic. So, I get "graphic" at
every line whether I like it or not! I cannot find a control to ignore
graphics which would help. Any ideas?

All the best,

Cearbhall

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.