From: "Igor Kaplan" <igorkaplan45@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Which Python version, for NVDA?

Hi David,

Actually Python is a very easy language to pick up, if you have an experience with other programming languages you will pick up Python in no time. Also Python is very fun language to program with!
There a lot of tutorials for Python programming, I found quite many just giving "python tutorial" search under Google, for example:
https://www.tutorialspoint.com/python/
https://www.learnpython.org/
http://www.python-course.eu/course.php

Just one thing, it is better to make sure, tutorial covers python 2.7 and not 3.x. There are quite big differences between 2.7 and 3.x and I think, NVDA supports 2.7 only.

Fill free to ask, if you have any Python-related questions.
Igorkaplan45@gmail.com

Good luck!

Igor.