Re: Kaspersky antivirus, how accessible?

Try sophos home. It's good, and for the most part, is very accessible
and quiet. You can get it here. It's free fro home use. You can put it
on up to ten machines.

https://www.sophos.com/en-us/lp/sophos-home.aspx

On 4/4/2016 6:03 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
its a pitty kaspersky is not accessible at all.

On 5/04/2016 9:00 a.m., Ron Canazzi wrote:
It is a great program, but largely inaccessible.

On 4/4/2016 4:53 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:
Hi,

I am starting to be concerned that AVG is not handling lots of virus
hits since my wife's laptop keeps getting infected.

How accessible is Kaspersky with NVDA? It seems to get very good
reviews as far as an antivirus tool.

thanks.

Dan Beaver