From: "aikeo koomanivong" <moykoomanivong@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 07:11 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA User Statistics

Dear all friends.
I just want to know about NVDA statistic from around the world
http://community.nvda-project.org/usersByCountry.html
how they collecting data?
Or they are using from NVDA’s server check for update .
It’s not matter but I just no for more info and teaching my students.
Thank you in advance

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
CFBT-ICEVI coordinator of LAO PDR.

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@gmail.com
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@yahoo.com