From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA keeps on saying unknown yet speaks in other places

hi brian

I reported the maths html one where when you uninstalled it it buggered up nvda, but when it was re installed it fixed it up and nvda worked again.

Gene nz

On 13/06/2017 8:08 PM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
There used to be a Microsoft fixit for this in xp and 7. seems odd if its in 10. Would be interesting to know if the machine was always used with a screenreader and originally was 7.
Also I seem to recall a lot of this is often due to a particular file not being registered. I last saw this from Jamie on the dev list perhaps a year or so ago? anyone remember what file it was? Again it was due to an uninstall of some program.
Brian

bglists@...<mailto:bglists@...>
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-