From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda choaks up arrowing down

There is no reason to believe at this time, that any of the suggestions in the message quoted below apply. Many people have reported such problems. There appears to be something in NVDA that needs fixing and it may have been fixed in the version that people tried and discussed perhaps four or five days ago. I don't remember what the term is for that version. it is a trial version to see if issues were fixed. Before worrying about processors or fans or all the other possibilities, try the trial version. Also, if another screen-reader doesn't have these problems, that, too, is evidence that the problem is an NVDA problem.