Re: nvda skipping pages in microsoft word?

Ann Byrne

Go to the status bar with f6 and tinker with the zoom settings. I don't remember which is best, but it used to be page width. This is almost certainly a Word condition, not NVDA.

Good luck.

At 07:19 PM 6/13/2017, you wrote:
How many columns does the document have?

On 6/13/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:
Are you talking about a specific document (in which case, is it something
you
can share with us, to see what it does on other people's machines) or are
you
saying that this behaviour occurs on any document you open?

Antony.

On Tuesday 13 June 2017 20:52:32 Daniel Wolak wrote:

Hi all,

Have been having a rather interesting problem for a while in which NVDA
seems to skip one page in a document of word I.E. if for instance I'm on
page 1, it will skip to page 3 when I reach the bottom of page 1.

Anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

I experience it on office 2013/2016 on a windows7/windows10 machine
respectivly.

Thanks much for any help,

Daniel
--
<flopsie> yes, but this is #lbw, we don't do normal

Please reply to the
list;
please *don't* CC
me.