Re: nvda skipping pages in microsoft word?

Giles Turnbull

Daniel, I think you are being over-restrained when you describe it as an 'interesting' problem! I had this problem and it drove me absolutely crazy!! It took me ages to find out what was going on, and it turned out to relate to the view setting. I don't know why the pages get skipped (for me it skipped every other page, so p2, 4, 6 etc) and the answer that works for me is to go to the view menu and change to draft view.

An annoyance for me now is thatI can't set Word to open by default in draft view, and that seems to be a common annoyance to sighted Word users as much as blind users, but switching into draft view each time I open a document is much less of a headache then not being able to read every other page.

Hope that helps :)

Giles