Help moving between header and footer sections

Kara Goldfinch <kara.louise18@...>

Hi all.

I am currently working my way through NVAccess' excellent MS Word tutorial, and have ran into a problem when editing headers or footers.

Keep in mind I'm using word 2016 as part of my office 365 subscription.

The tutorial says that the tab key moves you from the left section, to the centre then to the right. However, in word 2016 it seems to just insert tab stops.

I remember this work correctly in word 2007, so something must have changed since then.

Does any of you know how to move between the sections now?

All the best

--

Kara Goldfinch

Certified Expert