Re: soft voice

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

It just works, select synthesizer, and it should show up as one of the choices. After that, you can switch to the voices, and go through the various options. Some of the voices don't sound too bad, but I'm having some audio artifacts (almost like microphone feedback), so it isn't something I can use on a regular basis, but the voices themselves aren't all that bad though they're not really the kind of thing I'd use given a choice, with the exception of possible 1 or 2 of them, but since those audio artifacts exist, I can't really play with it for normal usage, so I think I have to assign this one to the research bucket and be done with it. :)

On 6/14/2017 5:28 PM, Tony Ballou wrote:
Howdy Josh,

This sounds fun, however, I can't figure out how it works. I've got it
installed, in the add ons but can't Get it to function. Does this thing
have any instructions for using it? Thanks for any help man.

Tony

On 6/12/2017 10:20 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

if you want soft voice to sing your text, set it to the choir boy voice.