From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] touch screen laptop

Thanks Joseph!

Sorry, I was meaning I don't think there is an easy way for a user to temporarily disable touch using an existing build of NVDA.  Certainly it could be done with an addon or by adding an option somewhere :)

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

Actually, temporarily disabling touch support is possible but it requires some careful considerations. I’ll do something about it once I get my new ThinkPad in my lab (home).

Cheers,

Joseph