From: "Daniel Wolak" <danielwolak97@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 9:52 PM
Subject: [nvda] nvda skipping pages in microsoft word?

Hi all,

Have been having a rather interesting problem for a while in which NVDA
seems to skip one page in a document of word I.E. if for instance I'm on
page 1, it will skip to page 3 when I reach the bottom of page 1.

Anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

I experience it on office 2013/2016 on a windows7/windows10 machine
respectivly.

Thanks much for any help,

Daniel