Re: NVDA Issues with Outlook 2016

Gene

A lot of other people have completely the opposite opinion, that the registry won't grow large enough to have any noticeable impact on performance.

People will have to decide for themselves.  but people whose opinions I trust say this.

Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 2:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Issues with Outlook 2016

Cleaners should really only make a difference if you know some uninstallers
cause a mess. Silverlight does this and so do some other stuff like Java.

I have never had an issue with ccleaner and keeping the registry as small as
possible makes a bigger difference on standard hard drive machines than on a
machine with an ssd.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.