dictation bridge?

ken lawrence

Hi NVDA users ken here. breefed the local technology devision of national federation of the blind and also our local computer talk club on the NVDA conference and mentioned dictation bridge. I set up my speech recognition software in advance of it’s release. any word on whether or not it will be available soon via the addon’s website. really can’t wait to take it for a spin.  especially after I get the issue with my computer and the creaters update resolved. have a corrupted file in one partition of the hard drive that think there isn’t enough space on it. have to get a thumb drive to copy that repare tools file over from that partition then remap it before the ISL file installs it.  I may or may not try with the upgrade assistant again after windows has updated.