Windows 10 Creator's update and notifications

Lisa P Geibel

Hi,
I'm so sorry if this has already been covered, but I thought we had this update already. Yesterday, though, I got a notification that I had to agree to and was then told that there would be work being done in the background before the update was ready and we'd be notified when it was. This was yesterday and nothing's happened. Does anyone know approximately how long this working in the background will take before the updates ready because apparently, this working in the background occasionally makes our NVDA sluggish? Thanks and we'll be nervously awaiting this update. --
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@gmail.com