From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mallard
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 7:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 Creator's update and notifications

Hello Lisa,

I had the same notification yesterday, but have no idea as to how long it's going to take. It said I'd get another notification, so I'm waiting
- more or less patiently...

Happy upgrading!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 15/06/2017 13:47, Lisa P Geibel ha scritto:
Hi,
I'm so sorry if this has already been covered, but I thought we had
this update already. Yesterday, though, I got a notification that I
had to agree to and was then told that there would be work being done
in the background before the update was ready and we'd be notified
when it was. This was yesterday and nothing's happened. Does anyone
know approximately how long this working in the background will take
before the updates ready because apparently, this working in the
background occasionally makes our NVDA sluggish? Thanks and we'll be
nervously awaiting this update. --