Re: How to make input gestures application-specific?

Andre Fisher

Why don't you just change the overall shortcuts for the add-on?

On 6/15/17, Daniel Gartmann <lists@...> wrote:

Hello,

How do you change an input gesture in NVDA just for a particular
application?

I downloaded the Speech History add-on. As one of its commands, it uses F12
to copy a string from the speech history to the clipboard. But in Word, F12
brings up the Save As dialog. So, I want to alter this input gesture just
in
Word to use Shift+F12 for the command from the SpeechHistory add-on.

I tried making a separate profile in NVDA, but the change doesn't seem to
be
linked to a specific configuration profile.

I am using Next builds of NVDA.

Thanks for your help.

Daniel