From: Joseph Lee [mailto:joseph.lee22590@...]
Sent: Friday, 18 March 2016 6:13 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] URGENT REQUEST FOR CHANGES/ADDITIONS

Hello,

Ah, Microsoft Office support: cut, copy and paste cannot be announced due to technical restrictions and because different languages use different commands for these.

For things specific to Excel: there are some things under active development as we speak (that’ll make it to 2016.2 later this year).

As for urgency of these requests: when do you need this by? Although we cannot guarantee that all features you’ve requested will be available, we’ll try our best to include highest priority ones as soon as possible.

I’ll forward your request to the developers in hopes that some would write to you directly.

Cheers,

Joseph