Re: NVDA and Google Chrome

Don H

It appears to me that every time you open Google Chrome it checks and installs updates, so I am not sure if you can be running a out of date version. Of course I could be totally wrong on all counts. Trying to move to Google Chrome as I am fed up with IE crashing with that wonderful message that IE has stopped working and needs to be restarted.

On 6/15/2017 1:53 PM, Gene wrote:
(I don't have a current version of the program so I don't know if things have changed. In my version, when I open book marks, I am always placed at the same place, at the top of the submenu.
*From:* Don H <mailto:lmddh50@...>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 15, 2017 1:42 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] NVDA and Google Chrome
I am using the latest version of NVDA. Getting to the bookmarks does
work with hitting the alt key followed by spacebar then b. Still a
little messy as it seems to open the bookmarks and put you on a random
entry in the list of bookmarks and as you said first letter selection
does not work. Doesn't seem that Google is great on their user interface.

<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>