Re: Windows 10 Creator's update and notifications

Tony Ballou

Hey Lisa,

When I installed the creators update on my laptop, it took all night.
And they say that it should be about 90 minutes or so to install. I
wanted to laugh but then again, this is Microsoft. You'll have to be
patient with it. And the darn thing does not, and will not install on
my desktop at all. I think part of the reason is that my desktop is a
hybrid.

Tony

On 6/15/2017 7:47 AM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,
I'm so sorry if this has already been covered, but I thought we had
this update already. Yesterday, though, I got a notification that I
had to agree to and was then told that there would be work being done
in the background before the update was ready and we'd be notified
when it was. This was yesterday and nothing's happened. Does anyone
know approximately how long this working in the background will take
before the updates ready because apparently, this working in the
background occasionally makes our NVDA sluggish? Thanks and we'll be
nervously awaiting this update. --