Re: Windows 10 Creator's update and notifications

John Hedges

Converting from some older versions of Windows does take longer. Then there are hangs like on preview builds that never install or try to over and over.

From: Tony Ballou
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 7:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 Creator's update and notifications

Hey Lisa,

When I installed the creators update on my laptop, it took all night.
And they say that it should be about 90 minutes or so to install.  I
wanted to laugh but then again, this is Microsoft. You'll have to be
patient with it.  And the darn thing does not, and will not install on
my desktop at all. I think part of the reason is that my desktop is a
hybrid.

Tony