From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lev
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 7:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] soft voice

I also like neospeech voices,

I'd wish you could use this voices as an addon for nvda.

Leo

El 16/6/2017 a las 05:36, Joshua Hendrickson escribió:
I really like Neospeech voices. I'm using microsoft Anna at the
moment. I don't think she is all that bad either. I've got a synth
installed where I can actually hear her this time.

On 6/16/17, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi Travis,

Thanks bro. I did find it under synthesizers and played with it for a
bit, however, I think for now till things get better, I'll stick with
neospeech.

Tony

On 6/14/2017 7:21 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:
It just works, select synthesizer, and it should show up as one of the
choices. After that, you can switch to the voices, and go through the
various options. Some of the voices don't sound too bad, but I'm
having some audio artifacts (almost like microphone feedback), so it
isn't something I can use on a regular basis, but the voices
themselves aren't all that bad though they're not really the kind of
thing I'd use given a choice, with the exception of possible 1 or 2 of
them, but since those audio artifacts exist, I can't really play with
it for normal usage, so I think I have to assign this one to the
research bucket and be done with it. :)

On 6/14/2017 5:28 PM, Tony Ballou wrote:
Howdy Josh,

This sounds fun, however, I can't figure out how it works. I've got it
installed, in the add ons but can't Get it to function. Does this thing
have any instructions for using it? Thanks for any help man.

Tony

On 6/12/2017 10:20 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

if you want soft voice to sing your text, set it to the choir boy
voice.