Sorry
I wanted to send the addon but it is failed. I send you the link.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 05.04.2016 um 11:51 schrieb Isaac <bigikemusic@...>:

where can the addon be had?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 4:15 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] vlc media player

Hello,
I use the VLC and I think it's highly responsive in comparisson to other media players. It is also possible to open, close files and even read subtitles with it.
There is also an addon which makes this program more accessible with nvda.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 05.04.2016 um 11:03 schrieb Isaac <bigikemusic@...>:

Hi, how many of you guys use vlc, and is there any spiware in it as far as you know, sure is much more responsive then winamp as far as opening and closing files, please if some of you could give your opinion.
Thanks