Re: new key label I think

Don H

Well I said I think. Trying to learn NVDA and Jaws at the same time just might confuse a old man like me. I must say that I like NVDA over Jaws.

On 6/16/2017 11:45 AM, Gene wrote:
NVDA says copied to clipboard in browse mode because Microsoft makes that feature available. NVDA has done this for a long time. I don't know if it did in the early days but this has long been the behavior.
*From:* Don H <mailto:lmddh50@...>
*Sent:* Friday, June 16, 2017 9:16 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* [nvda] new key label I think
Running latest released version of NVDA on a win 10 64 bit machine.
Just noticed that while in a browser, IE or Chrome or Firefox, when
selecting text and copying it to the clip board with control c NVDA now
says copied to clipboard. I don't think it did this in the past. still
no announcement of pasted from clipboard or cut to clipboard. Have I
totally lost it or is this something new and if it is new can we get
more such key labels added as well?
Thanks