From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 3:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows mail

I'd use eudora but it stopped working and its gone down the drain.

Thunderbird is mozilla, and it works well enough.

On 17/06/2017 1:27 a.m., Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Yes and people wonder why folk go to Tbird and the hacked outlook
express. They keep on breaking mail and have never really had one that
was accessible since Live mail. Outlook express was in many ways
better than that as well.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.