Re: Suggesting several features for GoldWave AddON

Gerardo Corripio

Wow that's great! Looking forward to its implementation! Amazing what a difference a feature suggestion makes, especially within the NVDA community, community which is an honor to be a part of!

El 04/03/2016 06:10 p.m., Joseph Lee escribió:
Hi,
Just tested it using GoldWave 6. Adding this function isn't hard - one will
need to use object navigation. Due to the version I'm supporting, this will
be exclusive to GoldWave 5.70 and later (preferably 6.x).
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerardo Corripio [mailto:gera1027@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 3:24 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Suggesting several features for GoldWave AddON

Sadly I tried awhile ago today, while having several files opoen,
Alt+numbers but no go, thus maybe it has to do with the Shark's scripts?
thus could this be implemented somehow into the GoldWave AddOn? AT least for
me, it's a timesaver to quickly switch between for instance, Fil A and File
B without having to perform the Control+tab command to switch between these;
OH and when you do Alt+1 to go to File A, Focus moves to that file; Alt+2
for File B and focus moves to that one, thus that's why I say it's a
timesaver!

El 04/03/2016 04:33 p.m., Darren Duff escribió:
Actually, I have been using gold wave like that for years! It may even
be a gold wave keystroke, not a screenreader one.

Darren Duff.

Host of the Duff Domain on http://www.95-the-mix.com

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.

primary E-mail duff379@gmail.com

Mobile E-mail mobileduff5@gmail.com

skype duffman31279

On 3/4/2016 1:10 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
Joseph and whoever does the GoldWave AddOn for NVDA I'd like to
suggest having the ability to via Alt+numbers from 1-9, be able to
move between files during editing, instead of having to do
Control+tab? kind of like what the other screen readers' scripts do.
Thanks for implementing.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki Saludos desde Tampico,

--
Enviado desde mi lap