Re: win 10 build 295 and "invalid entry"

Scott VanDeWalle

Hi Brian.
Yes, i think its just happenhing in the store apps and modern apps or whatever they're called now.
Of course, facebook does it too, the app i mean.
hth

Scott

On 4/5/2016 9:39 AM, Brian Moore wrote:
Hi. Not sure if there are others participating in the windows insider program here. noticed something with the last two builds build 291 and 295. I have already reported via feedback but curious if others are experiencing something similar. All over the place, nvda is now announcing "invalid entry" where this is not the case. not sure if it is an nvda issue or windows itself although I suspect windows.

as a test, go to a list of available wifi networks. every single one will say "invalid entry" after its name. they still work fine but this phrase is repeated all over the place.

At this point, I have only tried on two asus transformer book machines and perhaps it is machine specific but want to provide more info to ms if I can. anyone else experiencing this?

Brian.