Re: win 10 build 295 and "invalid entry"

Lenron

I am having this issue as well. It's annoying as hell.

On 4/5/16, Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...> wrote:
Hi Brian.
Yes, i think its just happenhing in the store apps and modern apps or
whatever they're called now.
Of course, facebook does it too, the app i mean.
hth

Scott

On 4/5/2016 9:39 AM, Brian Moore wrote:
Hi. Not sure if there are others participating in the windows insider
program here. noticed something with the last two builds build 291
and 295. I have already reported via feedback but curious if others
are experiencing something similar. All over the place, nvda is now
announcing "invalid entry" where this is not the case. not sure if it
is an nvda issue or windows itself although I suspect windows.

as a test, go to a list of available wifi networks. every single one
will say "invalid entry" after its name. they still work fine but
this phrase is repeated all over the place.

At this point, I have only tried on two asus transformer book machines
and perhaps it is machine specific but want to provide more info to ms
if I can. anyone else experiencing this?

Brian.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832