New Member from Hawaii Again

Jolene Cardenas

Hello everyone,

I had just rejoined this group yesterday after being away for over a
year, and this time I'm here to stay because it seems to me like all
my blind friends I'm close to are JAWS users!

Anyway, last year someone in this group had suggested to me that I use
Virtual Recorder to me because I was looking for an audio recorder
that would go well with the latest NVDA + Windows 10 Home Premium.
Virtual Recorder had acted up yesterday by refusing to record anything
for me whenever I pressed the Record Button, so I uninstalled it and
went on a desperate hunt for another one but couldn't find any that
was simple to use. Can someone please recommend a software to me?
Thanks so much, and have a good day.

aloha,
Jolene.