Re: Windows 10 Creator's update and notifications

Tony Ballou

Hi Brian,

I have a custom system, and This thing is one of the first systems that
I know of to have a six core processor in it. I got this system
designed for me about 4 and a half years ago. There are now systems that
have as many as 8 cores, but I think that those are for servers. don't
quote this as fact though, there may be loads of these out here now.

Tony

A hybrid what exactly?
Incidentally anyone running Outlook express on 10 must back it all up
before letting a major update loose on it as it has a tendency at
major windows 10 upddates to store the email softwaare as out of date,
thus breaking all the links to its folders. Very helpful.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-